Single Head Auto BUF FillerPFM-3-BUF-A
Single Head Automatic Volumetric Bottom Up Liquid Cream Lotion and Other Wet-State Filler
Our PFM-3-BUF-A Single Head Auto BUF Filler, is a fully automatic liquid, paste and cream (bottom up) filling machine that is both user friendly and versatile. The heavy duty, all pneumatic design of the PFM-3 is compact, reliable and easy to clean.
The PFM-3-BUF-A also comes standard with positive shut-off nozzle, bottom up fill, gates and sensors, mounted a portable stainless steel trolley that makes it easy to move from line to line as standard. The gate and sensor attachment that plugs into the machine makes it completely automatic detecting and indexing bottles on a conveyor completely on its own.. The valve system of the PFM-3BUF-A handles all types of products from thin liquids to creams and thick pastes as well as warm and cold filling, a special valve is also available for hot fill applications. This filling machine will even package products with soft suspended solids. Previously this was a task that required two or three different types of filling machine or expensive change parts. Early versions of this machine were called a 3 in 1 hence its name.. PFM-3.
The cylinder design of the Single Head Auto BUF Filler enables quicker dismantling and easier, more thorough cleaning of wet parts. A number of product supply methods can be used according to the nature of product or customer preference. Examples include close coupled hopper, suction hose inlet assembly, elevated or floor level tank, and low pressure feed from a pump. For faster production line speed this machine comes in twin and also four head options.
Finally we have enclosed the stroke adjuster and air/product cylinder drive assembly with a safety interlocked poly-carbonate cover that shuts the machine off if an operator was to open the door. The machine is completely pneumatic and therefore flameproof for any flammables, and also able to be completely washed down for cleaning.
If you would like to learn more about our filling machines, inclusions and modifications please feel free to contact us. A member of our sales team would be more than happy to have a more detailed discussion. This machine is designed to adapt from a bench top stand alone machine into an automatic production line and we can supply all the additional ancillary equipment you may require to complete your packaging process.
Also feel free to check out the latest blog on bottom filling machines and how they can meet your production needs.
- 1 x rotary valve setup (Hot Fill Spool Valve available/interchangeable)
- 1 x bottom up fill (BUF) assembly (installed)
- 1 x positive shut off nozzle
- 1 x set of automatic attachments GDS-A (including 2 x gates, 2 x sensors and all associated brackets)
- 1 x trolley with castors, levelling jacks and feet
- 1 x top sensor assembly and piping
- 1 x rotary valve (including seals)
- 1 x rotary valve body including suckback pin
- 1 x curved outlet
- 1 x hose barb
- 3 x triclover clamps (including seals)
- 1 x product cylinder (25ml-1250ml options available)
*All prices displayed are ex GST.
Rent or Buy?
If you are interested in a “try before you buy” scenario we also have these machines available to rent. Simply head to our rental business Packserv Australia for more information.
- Heavy duty pneumatic product cylinder drive system
- All pneumatic flameproof operation
- Easy volume adjustment while running
- Totally speed adjustable, fill and recharge stroke
- Once dismantled by hand the filler can be fully washed down
- Quick changeover of products and parts
- This bottom up filler is suitable for liquids, creams and pastes
- Filler is suitable for food and pharmaceutical use