Single Head FillerPFM-3
Single Head Volumetric Liquid Cream, Paste and Other Wet-State Filler
The PFM-3 Single Head Filler is a semi-automatic liquid, paste and cream filling machine that is both user-friendly and versatile. As well as being a heavy duty and all pneumatic design, the PFM-3 is compact, reliable and easy to clean.
The valve system of the PFM-3 handles all types of bottling products from thin liquids to creams and thick pastes. It will even package products with soft suspended solids This is a task that previously required two different types of filling machine or expensive change parts. The cylinder design of the PFM-3 enables quicker dismantling and easier, more thorough cleaning of wet parts.
You can use various product supply methods according to the nature of product or your preference. Examples include coupled hopper, suction hose inlet assembly, elevated or floor level tank, and low pressure feed from a pump.
While PFM-3 Single Head Filler has been designed primarily for trolley mounted semi-automatic operation, it can also be automated onto a conveyor line or specialised automatic filling application.
We have enclosed the stroke adjuster and air/product cylinder drive assembly with a safety interlocked polycarbonate cover.
If you want to read more about how easy to maintain your filling machines check out our latest blog
- 1 x rotary valve setup (Hot Fill Spool Valve available/interchangeable)
- 1 x rotary valve including seals
- 1 x rotary valve body including suckback pin
- 1 x gooseneck and head with collar
- 3 x triclover clamps (including seals)
- 2 x standard nozzles (8mm-25mm available)
- 1 x product cylinder (25ml-1250ml options available)
*All prices displayed are ex GST.
If you are interested in a “try before you buy” experience head over to our rental business Packserv Australia
- Heavy duty pneumatic product cylinder drive system
- All pneumatic flameproof operation
- Easy volume adjustment while running
- Individual fill speed and recharge speed controls
- Filler can be fully washed down
- Various nozzle configurations available