Trolley Mounted Take Off BeltsPTO-9-T
Trolley Mounted Take Off Belts
Our PTO-9-T Trolley Mounted Take Off Belts are a great addition for any production line.
Trolley mounted take off / transfer belts are used for batch coding or ink jet printing information onto the base of a container. This function is normally completed as the containers get to the end of a production line. As a result, the line and products do not have to stop for each of these processes.
They can also be used for moving unstable containers across bridges or gaps from one motion device to another. Plus they can hold a container in place while another process takes place such as labelling.
Designed for transporting and handling round, stable or unstable items in transit on a production line.
*All prices displayed are ex GST
- Suitable for stabilising movement of unstable containers
- Great for batch coding and container base inkjet printing
- Fully guarded on edges with safety torque limiting device
- Allows for a fast changeover of different containers
- Fully speed adjustable
- Suitable for food and pharmaceutical use
- Designed for transporting and handling round, stable or unstable items in transit on a production line
- Great for printing batch numbers or labelling on the base of containers